Collection and Use of Personal Information
The App does not collect any personal information by itself; however, libraries from Epic Games’ Unreal Engine (as used by the App) may or may not collect and use personal information as described below.
Epic Games may collect information about your device, including, but not limited to the following:
- Technical information about your computer, device, hardware, or software you use to access the Internet or Epic Games’ services, such as IP address or other transactional or identifier information for your device (such as device make and model, information about device operating systems and browsers, or other device or system related specifications);
- Usage information and statistics about your interaction with Epic Games’ websites, games, game engines, and applications, which may include the URLs of our websites that you have visited, URLs of referring and exiting pages, page views, time spent on a page, number of clicks, platform type, the application you used or the game you played, how long you used or played it and when, and other usage statistics;
- Crash reports, which may be automatically generated when the App crashes and includes information about your system and the crash;
- Information that facilitates a safer and more personalized experience, such as your display name or other user identification provided in connection with your App use or play, saved preferences, game progress, and device identifiers or usage information for authentication and fraud prevention purposes; and
- The location of your device, such as may be derived from your device’s IP address.
How is collected data used?
The App does not collect any personal information by itself. However, Epic Games’ Unreal Engine and/or its affiliates and service providers may collect and use statistics: (a) to understand users’ interests and their preferences; (b) to personalize the user experience, save user preferences, authenticate users, and provide similar user-experience features; (c) to develop, deliver, and improve products, services, and other offerings; (d) to enforce licenses, agreements, and terms of service; (e) to manage and customize advertisements or promotional offers; (f) for security purposes; and (h) for internal purposes such as auditing and data analysis.
How is the data collected disclosed?
The App does not collect any personal information by itself. However, Epic Games’ Unreal Engine uses collected statistics for business purposes.
How is collected data retained?
How to opt out
You can stop all collection of information indirectly generated by using the App by uninstalling the App. You may use the standard uninstall processes available as part of your mobile device.
Children's online privacy protection act (COPPA) compliance
The App doesn't use any online feature by itself; however, it is built using the Epic Games Unreal Engine.
Project Flight School, LLC
Attn: Legal Affairs
717 N Harwood
Dallas, Texas 75201